The mission of the WBTA is to educate and promote the BodyTalk System™ within the regional communities of Washington State. We foster and support professional excellence, provide ongoing training opportunities and participate in community projects and events to serve the public and those in need. We are members of and bound by the standards and guidelines of the International BodyTalk Association.
On this site you will find information about the BodyTalk System™, how to find a practitioner, prepare for a session, learn more through public presentations and introductory clinics and BodyTalk System™ trainings.
We believe in the power of self healing. BodyTalk’s major assets
are that it is non-invasive, safe and results are seen quickly.
Because the BodyTalk System™ allows the body’s own healing
abilities to effect change, clients see long-lasting, ongoing
improvements in health
rather than short term symptomatic relief.
The outstanding growth and success of the BodyTalk System™ is essentially fueled by the following factors:
- Outstanding results occur in almost every sphere of heath care.
- It can be used as a stand-alone health care system.
- It can be seamlessly integrated into any other health care modality and is complementary to each modality.
- It is totally non-invasive and absolutely safe. There are no contraindications to its use.
- No diagnosis is given, no medications prescribed, and no invasive techniques imposed upon the client.
- Clients thoroughly enjoy the sessions and the results are evident within all aspects of health – mind, body, and spirit.